When contracting a bus transportation company, be sure to use this checklist.
- Does the company have interstate operating authority, issued by the US DOT Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration? Star Shuttle does.
- Is the company US Dept of Defense certified? Star Shuttle is.
- Is the company certified by independent safety auditors – Transportation Safety Exchange (TSX)? Star Shuttle is.
- TSX is the only organization that provides inspectors who go on-site and perform comprehensive reviews (TSX-CRs) as part of our rating, ranking and classification process. Other organizations “mine” publicly available sources for their information.
- Our highly trained, experienced transportation safety investigators evaluate motor carriers’ level of compliance and the effectiveness of their safety management controls.
- We regularly monitor carriers’ performance data (e.g., reportable accidents, driver and vehicle out-of-service rates).
- Is the company properly insured in case of an accident? Star Shuttle is..
- Does the company have a safety program? Star Shuttle does.
- Is the company allowed to operate in all states? Star Shuttle is.
- Does the company have a contingency plan should our bus breakdown? Star Shuttle does, Star is a member of the International Motor Coach Group with repair locations throughout North America.
Star Shuttle is your best choice for any of your transportation needs.
To get a quote or make a reservation: 800-341-6000 or CLICK HERE